Official Little League came to Citrus Heights in 1958 as the community kept growing. Ralph Hammond spearheaded the movement and served as the league’s first president. Others responsible for the organization were Myrl Dossey, John McGrath, James Hyatt, Bill Aylesworth, Joe Giusti, Larry Burton and HR Lankford. Sylvan School offered its facilities for the first year. Through the generosity of LJ McDonald, two acres of land was made available on Watson Way and Old Auburn Road for a Little League Diamond. “McDonald Field” was constructed by volunteer labor and donated materials.
Meet the Board of Directors
|President||Robert Olivas (President-Elect)|
|Vice President||Michael Corral|
|VP Of Divisions||Faine O’Neill|
|Coaching Coordinator||Michael Gaza|
|Umpire in Chief||Josh Tollestrup|
|Buildings & Grounds||Gary Stark & Pat Brock|
|Player Agent||Mara Crist|
|Auxillary||Rosalind Olivas, Janine Harnage, Courtney McConnel, Amanda McGuire|
Interested in joining the board?
As a volunteer organization, we are always looking for support at a board level.